1. GUARANTEE OF ANTICIPATED REVENUE: A final confirmation or “guarantee” of your anticipated number of guests is required by 12:00 noon, (3) business days before any function. If this guarantee is not received, the original guarantee will be used. The maximum set will be 3% above the guarantee, not to exceed 30 guests. Increases in guarantees within 72 hours are subject to approval and to additional delivery fee charges. The hotel will make every effort to provide an equivalent menu item.
2. SERVICE CHARGE/TAXES: A service charge, administrative fee and applicable taxes will be added to all prices and are subject to change.
3. UNFORSEEN PRICE INCREASES: All prices are subject to increase due to unforeseen increases in operational expenses related to your function. Such increases may result from, but are not limited to: increases in food and beverage costs, labor costs, taxes and/or reasonable substitutions of menu items.
4. ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES: Hilton Chicago is governed by the Illinois State Division of Alcohol and Tobacco and does not permit any alcoholic beverages to be brought onto the property from any outside source.
5. CITY OF CHICAGO SMOKING ORDINANCE: Smoking is prohibited in all public areas and meeting/banquet rooms.
6. DECORATIONS: Arrangements for floral, linens, etc. can be made through Eved Services, our in-house special events company. All decorations must meet the approval of the Chicago Fire Department (no open flame candles/no helium balloons).
7. COAT CHECK: We will arrange for host-sponsored or C.O.D Checkroom service for your event at a rate of $2.00 per coat/item with a $200.00 minimum per attendant.
8. SERVICE RATIOS: Standard double-sided breakfast buffets will serve 200 guests in one hour. Double-sided lunch and dinner buffets will serve 150 guests in one hour. An additional 20% menu price surcharge will apply for additional lines. Should you require additional servers for plated meal functions, additional fees will be quoted by your Catering/Event Manager. Bartenders are staffed one per 100 attendees for Hosted Bars; Ticket Bars are staffed one per 200 attendees. Cashiers are required for all Tickets Bars and are staffed at one per 200 attendees.
9. PROMOTIONAL CONSIDERATIONS: We have the right to review and approve any advertisements or promotional materials in connection with your function which specifically reference the Hilton name or logo. Hilton does not offer or accept any terms or conditions which provide commissions, rebates, HHonors points or other forms of compensation related to revenue for food, beverage, room or equipment rental.
10. CONDUCT OF EVENT: Group agrees to comply with all applicable federal, state and local laws including health and safety codes and federal anti-terrorism laws and regulations including compliance with the provisions of 29 CFR part 470, and our rules, copies of which are available from the hotel’s sales department. Group agrees to cooperate with Hotel and any relevant governmental authority to ensure compliance with such laws. You assume full responsibility for the conduct of all persons in attendance at your event and for any damage done to any part of our premises during the time of your event. Should you require any rigging services for this event, all such services must be rranged through the Hotel and you will be responsible for all costs associated therewith.